- 17-Apr-2017 to 16-Jun-2017 (PST)
- Holland, MI, USA
- Full Time
Medial, Dental, Vision, Matching 401K and Life Insurance
Tramec Sloan is seeking a Receiving Clerk (1st-shift)
The Receiving Clerk is responsible for inventory management for incoming company products and parts necessary to manufacturing of products. The Receiving Clerk inputs received goods into the system and alerts appropriate departments of discrepancies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Unloading and staging all deliveries from trucks and carriers.
- Prints Receiving Priority Report daily and receives required parts when they are delivered.
- Receives and inputs products into the system in a timely manner.
- Ensures all products are identified and labeled correctly.
- Stock transferring received parts to inventory or manufacturing timely.
- Completing RDR form for receiving discrepancies and turns it into Purchasing Department; notifying appropriate team members as necessary.
- Logging all customer returns, ensuring RA log is updated and all paperwork is turned into the warehouse attendant.
- Communicating any quality issues with the quality department, and containing parts with a hold tag.
- Operates electronic counting scale as needed.
- Operates forklift as required (Must be properly licensed in accordance with existing company policy).
- Performs inventory transactions with radio frequency scanner.
- Verifies incoming shipments (carton count, skid count, product identity, etc.)
- Delivers non-inventory items to proper departments.
- Prepares outgoing shipments by verifying material identity count, weight and routing.
- Responsible for banding, stretching, wrapping, use of pallet, and packaging of shipment.
- This person will be working closely and supporting material handlers as need it.
- Responsible for working in accordance with our documented Quality System and for ensuring that products and services meet the customer's specified requirements.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area using the 5S process, and follows all safety policies and procedures.
- May be required by management to perform other reasonable work related tasks.
- May be required to work different shifts, hours, overtime and weekends if needed.
High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience, and minimum of 1 year warehouse experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred. Experience with ERP, bar coding systems and wireless device strongly preferred. The ability to use scanner devices and computer literacy with MRP programs and reports required. Must be detail oriented and be able to work with numbers including reading numbers, recording them correctly and be able to count large quantities accurately. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively interact with all levels of staff. Must be able to work effectively as part of a team. The ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities required. Must be attentive to detail, organized, results oriented, and have a high level of accuracy. Previous powered industrial truck experience preferred. May be required to obtain a license within 1-month of employment.
Lifting-up to 50 lbs.